Become a friend of the Somerville centre! The Somerville is a registered charity and from the end of 2018 will not receive any council or government funding. Become a friend of the Somerville by donating just £3 a month to directly benefit the community members who use the centre. All contributions will be gratefully acknowledged and are tax deductible.
Can you help us to keep Somerville financially sustainable?
Each single donation will go a long way.
If you would like to donate towards the running of our Summer scheme please GO FUND ME South London Kids Need Summer Fun!
Q1. What will my money be used for?
Your donation will be used to buy equipment, help us deliver subsidised trips for low income families and support the organisation with running costs.
Q2. Who will benefit from my donation?
Children and young people who use the playground or youth clubs will directly benefit, we also get visits from families, schools and other community groups.
Q3. How much money do I need to donate?
There is no lower or upper limit, donate whatever you feel you can afford. Just £3 a month would make a real difference to the centre.
Q4. How can I send my donation?
Use our bank transfer details or you can post a cheque. You can make sure we register your donation by using the
- Make a cheque payable to “Somerville Youth and Play Provision”
- On the memo line of the cheque, please indicate that the donation is for “Somerville Youth and Play Provision”
- Please mail your cheque to:
Somerville Youth and Play Provision
Address : 260 Queens Road – SE14 5JN – London
All contributions will be gratefully acknowledged and are tax deductible.
At the Somerville we’re all about community and we know that local businesses are keen to invest in the area. That’s why we’ve developed our new corporate sponsorship programme giving local businesses – whether independent or part of a chain – the chance to support the Somerville.
As a thank you for your support, corporate sponsors receive:
- A certificate outlining their support for the local community
- Logo inclusion in our quarterly newsletter sent out to approx 2,000 people
- Logo inclusion on our website
- Invitation to our annual sponsors’ event attended by local press and community representatives.
For more contact centre Director Bradley Cummings:
By email: Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org